Thursday, June 11, 2009

the long silence....

This blog has been left deserted for quite some time. And that also means no baking activity takes place since my last post. Workloads piling up, plus the recent long holiday were mainly the reason. To those who has emailed for orders and I said ‘NO’ to such orders, am really sorry for that. Perhaps I’ll try to be extra rajin in the future. And ohh I’ve found ‘something’ new to my interest, which also explains why I put baking as my second priority. Most of my ‘free’ time was spent digging up and collecting more knowledge on that thingy. Interesting sgt to the extent that I can’t even have a proper sleep due to being anxious of waiting what’s gonna happen the next day…dasat seh hehehe.

Anyway this buttercake is meant for an engagement occasion, ordered by my loyal customer, Kak Nor for his brother. Ceremony to be held in Taiping on the upcoming Saturday, so it means this is the farthest my cake is going to be delivered to :p Panic striked all over last night when I couldn’t find the right nozzle for my cake, either misplaced or lost it somewhere ntahla. Lucky I have another one, producing almost similar pattern that I intended to have…lega rasa!
To Kak Nor, thank you for the endless support. Sori if it doesn’t match up to your expectation yer.

Got one impending order for next week…she has emailed to me since a month ago to confirm. Harap2 lepas ni dpt baliklah momentum baking ni hehehe.

M.a.l.a.s. plizzz go away from me!

No comments: